Auto Hauling/Transport Insurance Quote Forms
Looking for coverage? Click any of the following links to submit a quote for quick, accurate and affordable rates.
Auto Hauling/Transport Insurance Information
Car-hauling trucks are heavy-duty machines representing a significant investment for a business, so it’s crucial to have the appropriate insurance.
Contact Trucking Insurance Services in Cumming, Georgia, to learn more about how to insure your car-hauling vehicle properly and get a personalized quote.
Who Needs Car Hauler Insurance?
A car hauler may be a special type of trailer attached to a semi designed to transport passenger vehicles or a tow truck. Any business hauling vehicles needs insurance coverage to protect against certain financial losses.
Auto repair shops, towing companies that use flatbed trailers, car dealerships, auto auction businesses, shipping companies specializing in moving vehicles and car manufacturers require special insurance coverage designed for auto haulers and transport companies.
What Does Car Hauler Insurance Cover?
Car hauling insurance can be tailored to meet the needs of your business. Depending on your company type, the size of the vehicles you operate and your risks and exposures, your agent may recommend that you purchase the following coverages:
How to Get Car Hauler Insurance
- Commercial auto liability insurance may help pay for third-party bodily injury and property damage claims if you cause an accident while driving a car hauler. All Georgia businesses that use vehicles must have liability coverage that meets the state’s minimum requirements.
- Comprehensive and collision insurance may help cover damage to your car hauler.
- Cargo insurance may help pay for damage to vehicles in your possession while in transit or in storage.
- Garage and operations coverage may help cover vehicle damage due to events outside of your control, such as vandalism, fire, severe weather or theft.
- On-hook insurance helps cover damage to a vehicle that’s being towed.
- Uninsured and underinsured motorist coverage may help cover damage to your company’s vehicle if the at-fault driver doesn’t have enough liability coverage or is uninsured.
- Unattended truck coverage may help cover the theft of vehicles in your company’s care when they are in transit and left unattended.
- Medical payments (MedPay) may help cover medical bills for your driver and their passengers after a covered accident.
- Umbrella insurance may help extend the liability limits of your other insurance policies.
Each car hauling business has unique insurance needs, so it’s crucial to work closely with your agent to get appropriate insurance coverage. Contact Trucking Insurance Services today to get started building your carefully tailored car hauler insurance coverage.