Workers Compensation Quote Forms
Looking for coverage? Click any of the following links to submit a quote for quick, accurate and affordable rates.
Workers Compensation Information
If an employee suffers from a physical injury or illness as a result of their work-related duties, your small business could face a serious financial burden. Workers’ compensation insurance protects business owners and their employees from the costs associated with work-related injuries or illnesses.
What Is Workers’ Compensation Insurance?
Workplace accidents can still happen regardless of how careful you or your workers are. Workers’ compensation insurance protects your business from paying costly legal fees, medical bills and lost wages associated with an employee’s injury or illness. In Georgia, workers’ compensation insurance is legally required for all business owners with three or more workers, including regular part-time employees.
That’s why finding the right workers’ compensation insurance for your small business is imperative. Contact Trucking Insurance Services in Cumming, Georgia, for coverage solutions.
What Does Workers’ Compensation Insurance Cover?
Workers’ compensation provides coverage for employee injuries that occur during the scope of their employment. It also covers medical and legal fees surrounding employees who become ill as a result of their work (e.g., chemical exposure).
Here are some of the benefits that are commonly included in workers’ compensation insurance:
Contact Us Today
- Medical bills in the event that your employee requires medical care following a workplace injury or illness
- Lost wages in case a workplace injury or illness leaves your employee unable to work or limits the scope of duties or hours they can work
- Vocational rehabilitation if your employee must change jobs or careers due to an injury or illness; this coverage allows them to receive new training to help with future employment
- Death benefits in the unfortunate event that a work-related incident causes your employee’s death; this policy can provide coverage for the funeral and burial costs in addition to financial support to their dependents
- Legal costs if a workplace injury or accident results in a lawsuit
We’re here to help you find the coverage you need to protect your business. Contact Trucking Insurance Services in Cumming, Georgia, for a free quote.